Accomplish the Oath Form. Download here: Oath Form
Pay for two sets of metered documentary stamps (one stamped on this form and one for the Registration Certificate) at the Customer Service Center.
Present duly accomplished oath form (where your profession belongs, for verification of records and assessment at Window 14, Window 19,Window 28 or at PRC Service Center, Ever-Recto
Pay prescribed fees at the Cashier.
Sign in the Registry Book and receive your claim slip at: Window 17, Window 20, Window 27
Claim your professional ID as scheduled. Please refer to your claim slip for further instructions.
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- Two pcs. passport size pictures with name tag (for Oath Form and Certificate of Registration)
- One pc. 1”x1” picture in plain background with complete name tag (for Registry of Professionals)
- Two sets of metered documentary stamps (for Oath Form and Certificate of Registration)
- One (1) short brown envelope with name and profession