I've made a table on the IV flow rates of administration sets. Usually, administration sets deliver a drop factor of 20, 15 and 10 but still you have to check this every time you use it. For your patient's safety, always verify orders and read the label of the equipments that you are using.
How to use this table:
- Save the picture below and print it using the 8.5in x 11in paper size
- Fold the paper at the center of the 2 inverted tables and cut the excess
- The final table should measure at about 2.15in x 3.15in
- Have it laminated and punch a hole for the ID clip
- Wear it together with your hospital ID, hide it at the back :)
- You now have a quick reference of IV flow rate at hand